Hi! David Bucci is my name and I’m a voice actor from Ashtabula, Ohio, on the shores of Lake Erie. Looking for “that voice”? I bring a wealth of stage and voice acting experience to your voice over project! My voice is a smooth midwest bass/baritone with the “guy next door” feel. I promise to provide a clear, high quality read of your narration, e-learning module, audiobook or commercial. Not only do I have stage experience, but I have received voice training from some of the most highly respected coaches in North America.
My philosophy is simple. I will give you the best voice over that I can. I’m representing your business. My voice will be a reflection and an extension of your company and products. With my top of the line studio equipment and production skills, I will get you the best product possible with fast turnaround time!
Not sure if I’m the right voice for your project? Just email me a portion of your script and I’ll be happy to give you a no charge sample!
I am also available to host or emcee your fund raiser or corporate event!
- Narrations for Chromaflo Technologies, Green Energy Ohio, Cristal Global and Remember Me Monuments
- E-Learning modules for BVS Performance Systems
- Whiteboard explainer videos
- Commercials for radio and television: American Express regional ads, Playhouse Square (Cleveland), local political ads, Village Peddler, Goodwill Industries of Ashtabula, Inc.
- Audiobooks: Raventross by John Burwell Wilkes, Kiss Me or Die by Scott Nicholson, Manipulism and the Weapon of Guilt: Collectivism Exposed by Mikkel Clair Nissen
- Imaging for radio shows/podcasts: Beertainment.tv
“David was very professional, reliable, and super fast in responding and getting the job done. His voice was exactly what I was looking for, perfect for educational material. He would be the first one to contact for my next project.”
“David did a fantastic job on my script, and delivered high quality audio faster than expected.”
“David did a great job for us. He was professional and provided quick turnaround. His voice is friendly while being authoritative. We were very happy with his work.”
- Audient iD22 audio interface
- Mackie MR5mk2 studio monitors
- Adobe Audition CC/Mac OS
- Condenser microphones: Neumann TLM-103, RODE NT1-A, MXL 990
- Shotgun microphones: Sennheiser MKH 416, RODE NTG-2
- Dynamic microphones: ElectroVoice RE20/RE320