Hi! David Bucci is my name and I’m a voice actor from Ashtabula, Ohio, on the shores of Lake Erie. Looking for “that voice”? I bring a wealth of stage and voice acting experience to your voice over project! My voice is a smooth midwest bass/baritone with the “guy next door” feel. I promise to provide a clear, high quality read of your narration, e-learning module, audiobook or commercial. Not only do I have stage experience, but I have received voice training from some of the most highly respected coaches in North America.
My philosophy is simple. I will give you the best voice over that I can. I’m representing your business. My voice will be a reflection and an extension of your company and products. With my top of the line studio equipment and production skills, I will get you the best product possible with fast turnaround time!
Not sure if I’m the right voice for your project? Just email me a portion of your script and I’ll be happy to give you a no charge sample!
I am also available to host or emcee your fund raiser or corporate event!
- Narrations for Chromaflo Technologies, Green Energy Ohio, Cristal Global and Remember Me Monuments
- E-Learning modules for BVS Performance Systems
- Whiteboard explainer videos
- Commercials for radio and television: American Express regional ads, Playhouse Square (Cleveland), local political ads, Village Peddler, Goodwill Industries of Ashtabula, Inc.
- Audiobooks: Raventross by John Burwell Wilkes, Kiss Me or Die by Scott Nicholson, Manipulism and the Weapon of Guilt: Collectivism Exposed by Mikkel Clair Nissen
- Host of Bucci’s Banter and Co-Host of I Have A Thought Podcasts
- Imaging for radio shows/podcasts: Beertainment.tv
- Host for Junior Achievement of Ashtabula County and Mahoning Valley “Designer Bag Bingo”
“David was very professional, reliable, and super fast in responding and getting the job done. His voice was exactly what I was looking for, perfect for educational material. He would be the first one to contact for my next project.”
“David did a fantastic job on my script, and delivered high quality audio faster than expected.”
“David did a great job for us. He was professional and provided quick turnaround. His voice is friendly while being authoritative. We were very happy with his work.”
- Studiobricks “ONE” recording booth
- Audient iD22 audio interface
- Mackie MR5mk2 studio monitors
- Adobe Audition CC/Mac OS
- Condenser microphones: Neumann TLM-103, RODE NT1-A, MXL 990
- Shotgun microphones: Sennheiser MKH 416, RODE NTG-2
- Dynamic microphones: ElectroVoice RE20/RE320